THE MANAGEMENT OF TIME – Part II – Overcoming time pressures
Overcoming time pressures describes three bases for increasing your rate of growth and overcoming time pressures.
- You will find, simply stated, the ways to capitalize on the most recent insights of Learning Theory, Neurology, Perception Psychology, and the Social Sciences.
- You will see how to set up an investment portfolio for your time that will give ever greater yields in growth, satisfaction and enjoyment.
- You will see also that the first dividend from your new time investment portfolio will be an early release from time pressures.
- Part I – The Meaning of Time Pressures
- Part II – Overcoming Time Pressures
- Part III – Skills for Managing Time
- Part IV – Plan for Development
Available for download from:
Barnes & Noble, Inktera,
Kobo Books, OverDrive, & Scribd